There is a lot of confusion, and misinformation out there about the weight of real casino poker chips. When someone is looking to invest in a high quality set of poker chips, many times they want to try to get as close to the real thing as possible. Some like heavier chips, like some of the 14 gram sets, because they feel good and substantial and are readily available at good prices. Others, want to get true casino weight chips, although most of the time they don't really know what that is. Continue reading
Monthly Archives: February 2013
- Timothy Davis on Pool Cue Tip Choices, How to Choose the Right Pool Cue Tip
- Shannon johnson on How to Change the Weight on a McDermott Pool Cue
- Lanny Ostroff on Pool Cue Tip Choices, How to Choose the Right Pool Cue Tip
- Vincenzo on Pool Cue Tip Choices, How to Choose the Right Pool Cue Tip
- AAKI on Bridge Size Playing Cards vs Poker Size Playing Cards: What's the Deal?